Benefits of ISC Membership
The Indianapolis Sailing Club is a private club that aims to keep sailing both fun and affordable for its members. Although a private organization, the club also provides a variety of classroom and on-the-water opportunities to the general public on learning how to sail. ISC also hosts public regattas for one-design fleets as well as collegiate regattas.
Membership at ISC offers many benefits to its members:
The club supports many types of sailboats
and has both sailing and social memberships.
Sailing ambassadors available to introduce
you to everything the club has to offer.
Youth and adult sailing lessons and
training for members and the general public
looking to learn to sail or hone their racing skills.
Child and youth summer sailing camps for
members and the general public.
ISC accepts sailboats up to 27' long.
Sailing opportunities are endless:
- Access to club-owned sailboats
- Child/Youth, Junior and Adult Sailing lessons
- Sunday club races for all fleets
- Casual Wednesday evening racing and cookouts
- Crewing opportunities Sunday / Wednesday races
- Club and one-design fleet regattas
- Racing and Crewing seminars
- Help out on the race committee boat
- Man a safety boat during races
- Social sailing events
- Docks / wet slips / parking lot for keelboats
- Parking spaces for dry sailing and boat storage
Membership includes more than just sailing:
- Stunning grounds surrounded by water
- Large clubhouse with full kitchen
- Huge open deck with spectacular views
- Dinner parties with live entertainment
- Playgrounds for children
- Fire pits with club-supplied wood
- Grills and picnic tables for cookouts
- Locker rooms and shower facilities
- High speed Internet access
- Great views of local July 4th fireworks
- Rent the Clubhouse for private parties
- Social memberships available for non-sailors
See the Join page for information on how to join the ISC and enjoy the many benefits it offers.